• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DC's Villain Month 3D Covers

2,249 posts in this topic

So Forever Evil #1 has 9 total covers. www.insidepulse.com/2013/09/04/top-5-forever-evil-1-spoilers-with-dc-new-52-nightwing-lex-luthor-batman-the-crime-syndicate-that-four-page-gatefold-more/

Whats the info on this cover? www.insidepulse.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Forever-Evil-1-cover-David-Finch-Crime-Syndicate.jpg

I haven't seen that cover.

So Forever Evil #1 has 9 total covers. www.insidepulse.com/2013/09/04/top-5-forever-evil-1-spoilers-with-dc-new-52-nightwing-lex-luthor-batman-the-crime-syndicate-that-four-page-gatefold-more/

Whats the info on this cover? www.insidepulse.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Forever-Evil-1-cover-David-Finch-Crime-Syndicate.jpg

:hi: hey Jack !

I guess that makes at least 4 of us who haven't seen it. Anybody ?

2nd print? ???

Census updated.

I don't see a single week one 10.0, some 9.9s sprinkled around but primarily 9.8. Still too early to tell overall but I know the dealer's books who are up there has a pretty good eye (Kevlar).

Sounds like you were dead on and I missed. It by about a country mile lol

I really thought some 10.0 books would be easy but I guess between the scratches, staples, and dings, they didn't have too much of a chance.

Census updated.

I don't see a single week one 10.0, some 9.9s sprinkled around but primarily 9.8. Still too early to tell overall but I know the dealer's books who are up there has a pretty good eye (Kevlar).

Sounds like you were dead on and I missed. It by about a country mile lol

I really thought some 10.0 books would be easy but I guess between the scratches, staples, and dings, they didn't have too much of a chance.

There are so many tiny imperfections I just don't see how there can be a 10 on any of these really. 10 should really bring a good premium.

No one said it would be easy getting a 10 from CGC, I said it would be nice. (thumbs u

The Lenticulars are awesome but it seems like the printing company has some kinks they need to work out. I'm still wondering why the covers are smaller than the interior pages. I want them to perfect the process before Marvel gets into the 3D business.

I'm pretty sure it is an exclusive cover for donating to We Can Be Heroes.

http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/dc-entertainment-we-can-be-heroes-justice-league-edition

it was supposed to be 1:25 then it became a 1 per account

Correct

Supposedly the balance will be married up with the 52 second print 3 d set in feb

correct again :)

Hang on..... So if I'm understanding this correctly, you're saying that the Forever Evil #1 3D that's coming out in February (along with the other Villain's month 3D 2nd print) the Forever Evil 3D will still be designated as 1st print?

Just got out of midtown, it was an udder madhouse. They sold ouf of Jokers Daugher in like 15 Min I was probably like 50th in line and they were out well before me.

I just cant believe how ill prepared they were for today

I have some extra work I needed to do today so I came into our main store early...even we had a couple of folks ready waiting. Unfortunately we have no JD for shelf right now so they left with my apologies