• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DC's Villain Month 3D Covers

2,249 posts in this topic

So at CGC...

Week 1 3Ds & 2Ds - Graded, in Quality Control (Encapsulation) Hell (96 books)

Week 2 3Ds & 2Ds - Graded, looks like all passed 9.8 Pre-screen (88 books)

Week 3 3Ds & 2Ds - Verified (91 books)

Week 4 3Ds & 2Ds - On their way to CGC, should be "Received" tomorrow. (101 books)

I'm trying to figure out what I should do with my extra 3Ds. Sell as weekly sets or break them up and sell them individually?

(shrug)

It looks like you have enough to do both lol

individually would probably get more money in theory, but weekly sets might take the cake for 3d covers. it seems most want to complete sets, id go sets for this.

some of the week 1s should be shipped tomorrow, and friday. week 2 just made it into qc so maybe shipped next week. i just sent in week 3 and 4 today 62 books

Just wondering on those prescreen submissions, If you send in 60 you are actually creating 2 invoices, but for 62 books you are creating 3 invoices. Maybe stopping at 60 is wise.

Why would extra books create extra invoices? I know there are line limits on the invoices itself, but you can print off extra pages and cross out the different invoice numbers so that they all match.

Today was the first day where my LCS didn't have one single 3D out on the shelf.

I don't know if it was because of the split allocation or whatever, or if everyone with a pull list asked for them, or if they got blitzed way harder this week.

That said, they managed to put aside all the ones I wanted, except for Joker's Daughter.

Then my wife came home with multiple copies, and a top hat.

I have no idea how she did it. I'm convinced she is actually Zatanna.

Now that the books have all been released, what is the pecking order in terms of value/ scarcity?

If I were to take a stab at it here is what I had the most trouble finding (3D of course):

1. Forever Evil

2. Joker's Daughter

3. Lobo

4. Mr. Freeze

5. Harley Quinn

6. Reverse Flash

7. Dial H

8. Bizarro Superman

9. ???

Anyone else have input on this one?

So at CGC...

Week 1 3Ds & 2Ds - Graded, in Quality Control (Encapsulation) Hell (96 books)

Week 2 3Ds & 2Ds - Graded, looks like all passed 9.8 Pre-screen (88 books)

Week 3 3Ds & 2Ds - Verified (91 books)

Week 4 3Ds & 2Ds - On their way to CGC, should be "Received" tomorrow. (101 books)

I'm trying to figure out what I should do with my extra 3Ds. Sell as weekly sets or break them up and sell them individually?

(shrug)

It looks like you have enough to do both lol

individually would probably get more money in theory, but weekly sets might take the cake for 3d covers. it seems most want to complete sets, id go sets for this.

some of the week 1s should be shipped tomorrow, and friday. week 2 just made it into qc so maybe shipped next week. i just sent in week 3 and 4 today 62 books

Just wondering on those prescreen submissions, If you send in 60 you are actually creating 2 invoices, but for 62 books you are creating 3 invoices. Maybe stopping at 60 is wise.

Why would extra books create extra invoices? I know there are line limits on the invoices itself, but you can print off extra pages and cross out the different invoice numbers so that they all match.

limit per invoice is 30 so 62 would mean 3 invoices. last invoice would have only 2 items. i miscounted and hope they wont start a third :wishluck: it happened before and they just added 1 to an invoice for 31

Now that the books have all been released, what is the pecking order in terms of value/ scarcity?

If I were to take a stab at it here is what I had the most trouble finding (3D of course):

1. Forever Evil

2. Joker's Daughter

3. Lobo

4. Mr. Freeze

5. Harley Quinn

6. Reverse Flash

7. Dial H

8. Bizarro Superman

9. ???

Just going by 3D covers... I have to say Superman Unchained #1 3D. I think that one would be more rare than Forever Evil

1. Forever Evil

2. Joker's Daughter

3. Lobo

4. Mr. Freeze

5. Harley Quinn

6. Reverse Flash

7. Dial H

8. Bizarro Superman

9. ???

Dial E is definitely worth more than a few of those. Even Harley Quinn I'd say. Yesterday, I could only sell Harley for $16 and was still selling Dial E for $20.

1. Forever Evil

2. Joker's Daughter

3. Lobo

4. Mr. Freeze

5. Harley Quinn

6. Reverse Flash

7. Dial H

8. Bizarro Superman

9. ???

Dial E is definitely worth more than a few of those. Even Harley Quinn I'd say. Yesterday, I could only sell Harley for $16 and was still selling Dial E for $20.

Harley was bringing $13-$16 on auctions and $18- $22 on BIN that were sold yesterday.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/Comics-/63/i.html?_from=R40&LH_Complete=1&_nkw=harley+3d

Dial E had a higher floor with auctions bringing around $20 most of the time with a few anomalies either way and BIN between $20 and $25.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_odkw=harley+3d&_osacat=63&_from=R40&LH_Complete=1&_trksid=p2045573.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.Xdial+e+3d&_nkw=dial+e+3d&_sacat=63