• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DC's Villain Month 3D Covers

2,249 posts in this topic

I went this afternoon and, even with the allocations, all the books I ordered were waiting for me in my box.

That's what happens when your LCS is the bizzomb.

I didn't even see you (shrug)

I don't think I saw your car in the lot. Did you step out around 3:15ish?

nope, was in store all 10 hours today...never left

Was there more than one 3d cover for the FOREVER EVIL or just the retailer one?

There was 3 different covers for Forever Evil. (Not including the Retailer version)

Looks like 8 including the 3D version...

http://www.midtowncomics.com/store/dp.asp?PRID=Forever+Evil+%231+Cover+A+R_1281062

I got 3 Forever Evil covers but there was no 3d cover. Got the Ultraman, Superwoman and the "group" cover. I couldnt decide which one I liked most. Also got a 3d cover from everything else except Green Lantern, Green Arrow, and Earth 2. In retrospect, I should have got another Ivy as thats one of my wife's favorites, lesson learned, I'll be hoping to get 2 Harley's though for sure.

If after Friday i still have some quantity left, I will be selling them here on boards at cover ...fyi

If you have a Poison Ivy left over and I haven't found one put me down for one lol

Had like 16 left on shelf when i closed today. Not taking any "pre" orders but will announce when/if (thumbs u

Thoughts on the 3D Joker?...is this a hold or a quick flip? Id like to think that after the craze settles a little that the demand for the most notorious villain will rise...but who knows.

If you paid cover for it would you be happy with a ten dollar sale on ebay, without taking into account fees and perhaps shipping costs?

If your answer to that question is yes, then "flip" it. If it is no, then sit on it.