• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DC's Villain Month 3D Covers

2,249 posts in this topic

Could be. Not me BTW lol I thought these must have been something I missed but nope, just the base 3D set.

No, it IS shilling,

Here is the same 4 feedback bidder:

http://offer.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewBids&_trksid=p2047675.l2565&rt=nc&item=200957521694

His high bid on that auction was $305.00 and he didn't win.

Now a few days later he is bidding to win the same lot of books with his current high bid being $600.00.

http://offer.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewBids&_trksid=p2047675.l2565&rt=nc&item=200959233327

Yeah that seems legit.

yeah I heard the same thing, but honestly the cover is really what I bought it for....someone had that as a limited poster I'd probably buy it too...

I have noticed an increase in pricing in the last 24 hours...they seem to be selling, perhaps due to some people getting wind that there isn't gonna be a second print for a good long while....if print runs where anywhere close to what they were for 23 then the ventriloquist cover is gonna be really hard to find for all those that want it...

I've read the Cyborg Superman.... They completely change his origin. It was a real disappointing story though. When they first showed it at newsarama a couple day ago, I was really excited for it. It add a new twist to the story. BUT I didn't need to buy the comics to get the story, the story can be summed up to just two pages...... Really disappointing.

I liked the Bizarro and Darksied. The Bizarro, was a cool origin.....

Gonna read Two face and Dead shot over the weekend, and hopefully they're a better story than Cyborg