• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DC's Villain Month 3D Covers

2,249 posts in this topic

This week my LCS was completely sold out, and that's with a 1 per customer limit.

I didn't see any 2-D issues out last week, but today he had last weeks 2-Ds up on the shelf. Couple dozen of each of those left....except Joker, only one left when I was there. No 2-D issues for this weeks titles were out. I'm guessing those will be out next week.

I'm probably not going to check the shop for these any more this month. I pre-ordered the 4 I wanted off eBay. I kinda figured my LCS would get caught with their pants down on this.

I finally got to see them in person today. DC hit a home run here they are awesome. These books are well worth buying and low print titles will be difficult to find over time. I just cant get over how well done some of these covers are. I bought a couple extra as trade bait as I cant find several issues I was looking for as well due to severe allocation of some books.

Of the ones I have held in hand so far I really like Black Manta, Two Face, and The Owls. Grood looked much better then I expected as well. Didn't like any of the Superman Covers at all so far. I expect this week Grood and Manta to be difficult to find in the coming weeks based soley off print runs of that title.

What is so special in the mr. Freeze issue that is making it so popular? And do you guys think the sinestro for week four will be a valuable one? Other than the jokers daughter

If customers come in and get all 13 titles eventually some title is going to run short. I would imagine that would vary from store to store. No shortage of any title from the store I visited.

I still believe most shops are sitting on inventory just waiting to see where the prices will settle and keeping sets from each week in order to sell all 52 lenticular covers as a set. 2c

What is so special in the mr. Freeze issue that is making it so popular? And do you guys think the sinestro for week four will be a valuable one? Other than the jokers daughter

If customers come in and get all 13 titles eventually some title is going to run short. I would imagine that would vary from store to store. No shortage of any title from the store I visited.

I still believe most shops are sitting on inventory just waiting to see where the prices will settle and keeping sets from each week in order to sell all 52 lenticular covers as a set. 2c

I have pulled a store set to offer as a set once the dust settles. But only a single set

So is this what all the cool kids are into these days lol

Midtown is offering a pre-order for a complete 53 3D cover (2nd print) for $70 (I think). That seems pretty reasonable in my book, if you can get past the 2nd print factor (of which I know some can't).

PS: the covers are pretty kick *spoon*

So is this what all the cool kids are into these days lol

Midtown is offering a pre-order for a complete 53 3D cover (2nd print) for $70 (I think). That seems pretty reasonable in my book, if you can get past the 2nd print factor (of which I know some can't).

PS: the covers are pretty kick *spoon*

their/our cost is more than $70 (shrug)