• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cycle Of The Werewolf

16 posts in this topic

This was a short book by Stephen King with illustrations by Bernie Wrightson. Anyone ever hear of it? I picked it up at the library today and will read it soon. The art looks really neat.

My favourite piece of art so far, on a scan through the book - this is a large image, so I will link it instead:

http://uncoolghoul.files.wordpress.com/2011/04/cimg1343.jpg

-slym

Really? Dang, I never knew that... have you seen it? If so, did you like/dislike?

I will check out the librarie's DVD/film section for that when I take it back.

-slym

I liked the book quite a bit and the movie is pretty good too. If you have a chance, you should watch it.

It was first released as a very limited hardcover around 1985. The novella was only available via comic distributors and sold out almost immediately. The book came sealed in plastic so you had to choose between opening it to read or saving it for future sales.

Hardcover was released in 1983, not 1985.

There was a S/N version that sells for around a grand and an unsigned edition of around 25,000 that sells for around $200. I remember ordering ten because I thought I'd only get part of what I ordered.

I think i got six, and still have one sealed one in my keepers.

Really? Dang, I never knew that... have you seen it? If so, did you like/dislike?

I liked the book quite a bit and the movie is pretty good too. If you have a chance, you should watch it.

(thumbs u

-slym

(thumbs u

-slym

+ 1 ....... and for God's sake, check out Wrightson's Frankenstein if you haven't already.......... :cloud9: GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u