• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Forever Evil

73 posts in this topic

Poor Marvel releasing a pretty good event (Battle of the Atom) on the same day. Completely overshadowed in 3 dimensions.

Infinity 2 and the Star Wars George Lucas book also leased today. This may be a day where good books are flying under the radar.

A week or two ago, Garf mentioned that this might be a bad time to sell anything on eBay. I personally didnt see that at the time but wow, 3D is kicking tail and taking names lol

I feel sorry for anybody trying to compete with that juggernaut today.

I really enjoyed the first issue of this. Johns did an awesome job of writing and Finch was exceptional with the art duties. I hope that this quality can be sustained over the next six months. I especially like the story being told with Nightwing and with Luthor.

I read the first issue today and I liked it. Ultraman, Superwoman, Owlman lead the villains. Variants galore. I like the white background one.

everyone knows Luthor will get fed up with the status quo, will find the JL and beat the CS. He would rather have the Justice League on his all the time than a bunch of super-powered dictators telling him what to do.

everyone knows Luthor will get fed up with the status quo, will find the JL and beat the CS. He would rather have the Justice League on his all the time than a bunch of super-powered dictators telling him what to do.

You might be right. I wouldn't mind see Superwoman smacking him around some though.