• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Forever Evil

73 posts in this topic

It looks like Forever Evil will have many Villains fighting each other. These crossovers are going to be a pain to keep up with.

tunnelview_zpsac474deb.jpg

Seem to recall the last time these two tangled Croc ended up with broken arms, there's a score to settle here :)

FE Arkham War #1 has a good Bane story starting. Gotham is up for grabs and the villains staked out areas, but Bane wants all of Gotham. Penquin and Pyg are featured.

fevilarkwcv1dsjpg-883f71_960w.jpg

Is it me or does Harley Quinn tend to stand out more than everyone else? Everyone kinda looks dark or purple. She is also placed dead center, large and in charge. Is she in this story?

Is it me or does Harley Quinn tend to stand out more than everyone else? Everyone kinda looks dark or purple. She is also placed dead center, large and in charge. Is she in this story?

Unfortunately, Harley does not appear in the story. I picked up the book for my Harley Quinn collection since she has a cover appearance, but again, she does not appear anywhere in the interior pages.

It's possible that I am in the minority, but I did not enjoy the first issue of this book at all. Unless Harley pops up some where in a future issue, I don't think I will be following this one.