• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Top 10 Comic Book Super Hero Movies

15 posts in this topic

Here is my list for the best Superhero comic book movies:

1.) Spider-Man 2

2.) X-2: X-Men United

3.) Spider-Man

4.) Superman II

5.) Superman: The Movie

6.) X-Men

7.) Blade II

8.) Daredevil

9.) Batman

10.) Hulk

I like reading the Batman comic books, but for some odd reason always hated the movies.

I was under the impression that Crumb, Ghost World and American Splendor were not superhero movies. Otherwise I would have added Ghost World to my list.

I forgot about Hellboy. I would bump Batman (1989) off my list and put Hellboy in it's place.

Another good superhero flick is the original CROW movie with Brandon Lee.

8. The Shadow - (Liam Nielsen was in it - Comic came from Dark Horse) can't remember which came first the movie or the comic confused-smiley-013.gif

The Shadow film I remember featured Alec Baldwin and a truly terrible theme tune by Jim Steinman. It had its' moments, and at least went for a period feel, but suffered from a lame -script and nothing plot.

The film you're thinking of that starred Liam NEESON was called DARKMAN. And I'm fairly certain the comic came after the film, although I never read it. Marvel were first and did an adaptation of the movie, Dark Horse did a miniseries some time later.

sorry you guys are all wrong.

Conan the Barbarian is the GEATEST COMIC BOOK MOVIE.

read it ...learn it...live it...why do we feel the need to post this thread every 2-3 months. Anyway...maybe I will just start sending this link to new guys so they know that Conan is the greatest and we have all talked about this topic..

GO DAWGS!!!!!

8. The Shadow - (Liam Nielsen was in it - Comic came from Dark Horse) can't remember which came first the movie or the comic confused-smiley-013.gif

The Shadow film I remember featured Alec Baldwin and a truly terrible theme tune by Jim Steinman. It had its' moments, and at least went for a period feel, but suffered from a lame -script and nothing plot.

The film you're thinking of that starred Liam NEESON was called DARKMAN. And I'm fairly certain the comic came after the film, although I never read it. Marvel were first and did an adaptation of the movie, Dark Horse did a miniseries some time later.

27_laughing.gif whoopise, yes Darkman is the film that I was trying to talk about (or course starring that paddy NEESON and not some Swedish Blonde called NIELSEN)

I think I've been working to hard recently...... yay.gif