• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Happy Birthday Roy!

58 posts in this topic

44 year old always think they are exciting but data proves otherwise. I'm going to change my name from 1Cool to 1Old.

I know I am exciting, regardless of age. I think I will change my name from "vaillant" to "the amazing vaillant". lol

Despite this, I really never though about age since I was 26. Although early presbyopia sucks when you have to read comics, books and do graphic design. (shrug)

Thanks gang, I appreciate the well wishes ( FF, that Selma pic was terrific! :D ).

It was bittersweet, having to be on the road but I'll post a pic of my birthday cake when I get a chance. lol

Thanks for being a good sport Roy and I hope you had a great birthday!

Louise is BIG on birthdays so I had a great one thanks to her and my kids are taking me out tomorrow so I'm looking forward to that.

Enjoy all the other days just as much. (thumbs u

That's a profound statement. I wish the same to everyone. Christmas every day. :banana:

(thumbs u