• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Baltimore Comic-Con finally a 3 day con Sept 5-7, 2014

186 posts in this topic

So I think I am just going to go Friday and Sunday. Take Amtrak there, take Greyhound back, take Greyhound there, take Amtrak back (I live in center city Philadelphia). The only downside is that I am being told you can't get your Sunday wristband on Friday. I guess I'm spending the extra $5 for a three day pass to not have to wait in line again on Sunday.

Just got my tix for all 3 days! :whee:

Still undecided if I'm going to be staying up there or driving back and forth all 3 days. It's cheaper to drive even with gas but such a pain in the of a long drive and having to wake up early. Amtrak and Greyhound sound like a nice option just avoiding the drive.

If there were 14-16 people planning on doing the drive all 3 days from DC or VA to Baltimore we could hire a limo for all 3 days and per person might still come out cheaper than staying at a hotel in baltimore.

Dunno still checking out the options.

Will anyone be accepting solicitations for on site grading? If so please let me know I'm willing to pay a nice fee for your service.

I am. For WW Philly I did $35 + exact shipping back (modern, discount available with quantity).

Hotel room has been booked. Now I've just gotta purchase our tickets...

What hotel? The wife and I are booked at the Hilton.

We got the Con rate at the Hyatt Regency. According to the Hyatt Regency's website, it is also connected to the convention center via a "skywalk." I had looked at the rooms at the Hilton as well, but decided to go with the Hyatt. The Hyatt seemed to be the value to me when considering the price, the hotel reviews and its proximity to the convention center. If they would have done a similar con rate at the Hilton, then I would have loved to have stayed there. I was aiming to go as cheap as possible on the room since I won't be spending much time there.

Hotel room has been booked. Now I've just gotta purchase our tickets...

What hotel? The wife and I are booked at the Hilton.

We got the Con rate at the Hyatt Regency. According to the Hyatt Regency's website, it is also connected to the convention center via a "skywalk." I had looked at the rooms at the Hilton as well, but decided to go with the Hyatt. The Hyatt seemed to be the value to me when considering the price, the hotel reviews and its proximity to the convention center. If they would have done a similar con rate at the Hilton, then I would have loved to have stayed there. I was aiming to go as cheap as possible on the room since I won't be spending much time there.

That's cool, didn't know that the Hyatt was attached to the convention center. Looks like a shorter walk than what we have from the Hilton.