• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Heavy mid-week Bronze activity at Pedigree

16 posts in this topic

Forumites,

Just wanted to give everyone a heads up on the great Bronze books I'm posting tonite and tomorrow. Most are 9.6 or better (few 9.4's) with a bunch of pedigrees included (Winnipegs and Mass. copies).

The Massachusetts books represent the remaining Tomb of Draculas (under 51) and Werewolf By Nights (under 40) that I have not yet listed. Most are 9.6 and better, with a few 9.8's (4, all WBN's) thrown in. All have exceptional page quality. Where the Mass. Copy was not graded high enough, I substituted a Winnipeg!!

I hope everybody finds a book or two that he/she needs (she??). The Tombs are going up tonite (14 issues) followed by 24 Werewolves tomorrow. Who says this isn't the age of Marvel horror??

Last but not least, I'm going to list the White Mountain TOS 39 later tonite. Let me know what you think.

As always, if you have any questions, comments, suggestions, etc, etc, PM, post or emai mel. I get back to everyone (as long a there's no hurricane!!) .

Happy collecting, everyone.

Doug

I guess now means something different in NJ. confused-smiley-013.gif

Well, it did - at some point - but now that Doug's living in Florida, I have >no idea< what it could mean... hi.gif

Larry (who's still in a slightly flooded NJ)

Well, it did - at some point - but now that Doug's living in Florida, I have >no idea< what it could mean... hi.gif

I guess now he should now update his location now on his bio now. juggle.gif

When?

When?

poke2.gif