• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT? October Avatar Contest?

291 posts in this topic

Tele-Tubbies!

Man I ma NEVER gonna get away from the boards tonight. Tele-Tubbies? That Sun Baby is not evil but EVE-ILL (EVE-ILL is much more evil than plain old "evil") personified! Sun Bbay makes me wish I was never born for I fear my fate whenever I gaze upon it's hideous countenance!

Sun Baby? confused-smiley-013.gif

sunbaby.jpg

Sun Baby. Eve-ill personfied!

Well there's only a little more than two weeks to go until Holloween. If you haven't gotten on board with a Horror Avatar, you still got time!

Come on people, get with the program! hi.gif

yay.gifyay.gifyay.gif

Well there's only a little more than two weeks to go until Holloween. If you haven't gotten on board with a Horror Avatar, you still got time!

yay.gifyay.gifyay.gif

I signed up. Got to get with the ghouls.....

You're already there with your avatar! thumbsup2.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

yay.gifyay.gifyay.gif

headbang.gif It ain't a bad one....not as good as some though.....

yay.gifyay.gifyay.gif

headbang.gif It ain't a bad one....not as good as some though.....

Looks good to me! hail.gif

The October Avatar Contest should not be about going out on the net and gleanig images. It should be about what you have in your collection you can make an avatar from!

Why do I say this? Because that is what I do. I scan my books and crop and edit and make an avatar personal to my collection. It just so happens I specialize in pre-code and BA horror so I am rich with possibilities.

I agree.. there should at least be a story behind the avatar.

Although I do still like all the "non comic " ones too.. heck.. the more the better.. just fun looking at them all.

My Avatar is taken from a childrens Halloween Counts to 10 book.

I bought it for Ellen recently.. but have found myself keeping it for myself.

It is a really kewl book, with fantastic artwork.

Here is the page it was clipped from.

Ze-

Ze-man,

Any idea who did the artwork? It does look good & I really do like the avatar you got from it! thumbsup2.gif

And while I like and appreciate POV's idea, which is a most excellent idea Old Man, I'm keeping my avatar for now. devil.gif

Sorry.. cant help ya with the artist name , till I go buy another copy.

Mailed out this copy to a Halloween lovin , Horror craving, all around scary guy.

And the store was sold out so I gotta wait till next week to replace it.. foreheadslap.gif

Ze-

here's my candidate for best Halloween Avatar of 2004. this is my favorite Halloween costume of all time and the only folks that could consider this as being "Halloween Horrible" are Evildoers everywhere cloud9.gif;

1100020976393_1099472694590_378412_SUPER_GIRL_21.jpg

You know what really tickles me about these photoshop manipulations?

Some guy spent hours putting clothes on a naked woman! stooges.gifforeheadslap.gif

here's my candidate for best Halloween Avatar of 2004. this is my favorite Halloween costume of all time and the only folks that could consider this as being "Halloween Horrible" are Evildoers everywhere cloud9.gif;

Some guy spent hours putting clothes on a naked woman! stooges.gifforeheadslap.gif

interesting take on this, but that's exactly what makes the picture so cool....... cloud9.gif

interesting take on this, but that's exactly what makes the picture so cool....... cloud9.gif

screwy.gif