• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bronze...Raw - Check the RECAP for Discounts - CLOSED

748 posts in this topic

This is one impressive sales thread. 50 pages and going strong. Hopefully someone new is looking to start a collection.

Thanks, man! As mentioned in my initial post, this IS nearly a complete sale of my Bronze Age collection...when I'm finished, you will basically see what was my Bronze Age collection laid bare right here in this thread...more grading and scanning, then onto the next title... (thumbs u

Amazing Spider-Man 112, FN-, OSPG $16.50 BIN $11

Amazing Spider-Man 115, VG/FN, OSPG $15 BIN $10

Amazing Spider-Man 116, FN, OSPG $18, BIN $12

Amazing Spider-Man 117, FN+, OSPG $23.75 BIN $15

Amazing Spider-Man 118, FN, OSPG $18 BIN $12

SOLD VIA PM

Well, I finally found a system constraint...wondered if/when I'd see a problem...my recap is so big, the system won't let me update the recap post...the system times out first. So, I'm going to have to split the recap into two posts, I suppose....I'll go up there and muck around with it and see if that's a solution.

edit: That seems to work OK (thumbs u

Star Wars 1, VG/FN, OSPG $17.50, BIN $12 SOLD

"A New Hope!" Part 1 of 6. Based on the screenplay by George Lucas.

bit of wear on the top edge FC; cb crease on the tip of LRFC; remnant of a grease pencil markings (looks like, anyway) on the FC…very faint, but there - circles the blaster in Solo's hand, then arcs up and around Vader's right eye, then comes down across Leia's face - if not for that mark, I'd call this a FN/VF