• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bronze...Raw - Check the RECAP for Discounts - CLOSED

748 posts in this topic

FAIR WARNING: There will be no 94 (what was once my slabbed copy now resides on Rupp's staircase), 141, or 142 (I sold my slabbed copies of those to another boardie awhile back). Also, I sold most of my Byrne issues to a boardie some time ago...still have a few left to throw out here, though....forthcoming.

X-Men 99, VG+, OSPG $20.25, BIN $13 SOLD

has a small cluster of dimples on the front cover on the Sentinel's right tricep - like someone was poking something with a ball point pen with this comic underneath it; pea-sized stain leading edge FC (next to the "VACUUM OF SPACE" quote bubble); light partial center fold...creases don't break color on either cover

X-Men 101, VG+, OSPG $27, BIN $22 SOLD

Conclusion of Phoenix origin; 1st appearance of Phoenix, 1st appearance of Black Tom Cassidy, and Juggy cameo.

moderate, general cover wear; foxing; cb crease LRFC; bit of wrinkling on the top FC edge over "MARV", but no stain

th_xmen101_f_zps855e4ada.jpgth_xmen101_b_zpsa8b48af1.jpg

X-Men 102, VF+, OSPG $70.50, BIN $42

Origin of Storm; Lilandra's face is seen for the 1st time; Juggy continues being Juggy.

nice copy; note the FC date stamp (looks like 9 29 to me); light wear top edge FC; minimal spine stress

xmen102_f_zps7a1ecf22.jpg

xmen102_b_zpsd53010d6.jpg

X-Men 103, VF-, OSPG $42, BIN $25 SOLD

First time that Wolverine is called Logan.

nice copy; couple tiny corner crunches - color break on the tip of the LRFC is responsible for my assigned grade; date stamp (I'm going with 11 16); no spine stress to speak of

th_xmen103_f_zpsf04b6b3e.jpgth_xmen103_b_zps12e3ed32.jpg

X-Men 104, VG+, OSPG $15.75, BIN $9

1st appearance of the Starjammers.

moderate cover wear & spine stress accumulation; a few light but long ncb creases on the FC; light stain on the FC (on top of Cyclops and Wolverine) with minor paper wrinkling….just a grade hammer.

xmen104_f_zps136e6de5.jpg

xmen104_b_zpsb41be3b5.jpg

Big jump in issues now...

X-Men 132, FN-, OSPG $13.75, BIN $8

Byrne; 1st appearance of Sebastian Shaw, Donald Pierce, and Harry Leland.

ncb crunch on the top right corner with bends on all pages; lower spine crunchie; light cover edge wear; book length ncb vertical crease on the BC parallel to the spine (1" to the left of the spine); glossy

xmen132_f_zps9de155c4.jpg

xmen132_b_zps37fdca50.jpg