• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bronze...Raw - Check the RECAP for Discounts - CLOSED

748 posts in this topic

Star Wars 2, VF-, OSPG $21, BIN $12 SOLD

"A New Hope!" Part 2 of 6. Based on the screenplay by George Lucas.

crease top left back cover tip; slight ncb creases on the tips of the URFC and LRFC; few minor spine stresses

th_img954_zps23c48f1a.jpgth_img955_zps644a0ac8.jpg

Star Wars 3, VF, OSPG $24, BIN $12

"A New Hope!" Part 3 of 6. Based on the screenplay by George Lucas.

light cover wear; minor stress around staples; slight wear to the corners; miniscule chip out of the top edge above the "G" in "GROUP"

img956_zpsdc9900ca.jpg

img957_zps78f25196.jpg

Star Wars 42, GD/VG, OSPG $3, BIN $1 DONATED TO CHARITY

The Empire Strikes Back: Part 4 of 6.

just plain, overall worn; cover creasing, wear, soiling, semi-circular cup stain on FC ; light moisture stain on the tip of LRFC and LLFC; small chip out of the bottom edge FC

Star Wars 2, VF-, OSPG $21, BIN $12

"A New Hope!" Part 2 of 6. Based on the screenplay by George Lucas.

crease top left back cover tip; slight ncb creases on the tips of the URFC and LRFC; few minor spine stresses

img954_zps23c48f1a.jpg

img955_zps644a0ac8.jpg

:takeit:

:news: Amazing Spider-Man 106, 107, 108, 113, 114, 124-128, 130, 131, 133, 135, 138, 140, 143, 151, 157, 161(A), 162(A), 170(A), 174-180, 185, 187, 189, 191, 192, 195-199, 201, 206, 207, 212, 216, 224, 230, 239, 240, and 244 SOLD VIA PM

(worship) x 50

:whee:

I see the method to your madness! You just kept posting up books and eventually a bulk buyer would come around and buy you out. Congrats on the huge sales!

I see the method to your madness! You just kept posting up books and eventually a bulk buyer would come around and buy you out. Congrats on the huge sales!

It feels like madness :insane: ...when I started this, I decided to list everything issue by issue, rather than in lots, because I wanted people who just needed to cherry pick certain issues to be able to easily do that...but the bulk buys are nice too! Setting it up this way makes either approach possible, and I've indeed had both types of buyers, which is cool...whatever people need... (thumbs u

Still more titles to come...I'll try to get more stuff up this weekend.

It feels like madness :insane: ...when I started this, I decided to list everything issue by issue, rather than in lots, because I wanted people who just needed to cherry pick certain issues to be able to easily do that...but the bulk buys are nice too! Setting it up this way makes either approach possible, and I've indeed had both types of buyers, which is cool...whatever people need... (thumbs u

I also think it’s always better to list individual issues, and then one can always ask if he wants to bundle a number of issues. :)

I'll take Star Wars #41, 44.

I'm anxious to find out the incredible conclusion of Empire Strikes Back ;)

^^ Thank you!

Good choice - I won't spoil the ending for you, but you won't be disappointed...it's a real cliffhanger! lol