• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ultimate Marvel Magazine Thread! More books added daily!

97 posts in this topic

Monsters Unleashed # 6 VF+ OW pgs. $22.00 "where my money" Frankenstein is pimpin'

004_zpsbe6961d9.jpg

Biatch better have all my money! Not half - Not some - all my money!

Hey Pat :hi:

Got a HG Nightmare 20 by chance?

I only have 1 Nightmare book, and believe it is 13.

On a side note, they are reissuing the SMA Natas Kaupus deck this fall. I am ready to buy a few!

god I haven't seen that name in forever, I remember loving how it was Satan backwards, those be the days, nice books GLWTS!

On a side note, they are reissuing the SMA Natas Kaupus deck this fall. I am ready to buy a few!

god I haven't seen that name in forever, I remember loving how it was Satan backwards, those be the days, nice books GLWTS!

It does spell that, but his birth name is Natas, apparently his mother was not happy that people were making her shy boy out to be something evil.

It does spell that, but his birth name is Natas, apparently his mother was not happy that people were making her shy boy out to be something evil.

Interesting, didn't know that, I thought it was his "skate" name. I was actually looking at the SC re-issues they had a while back, will always love the Grosso Vampire Bat deck, used to have the original :cloud9:

Interesting, didn't know that, I thought it was his "skate" name. I was actually looking at the SC re-issues they had a while back, will always love the Grosso Vampire Bat deck, used to have the original :cloud9:

I like the originals more, but BIG money.

Recap Page!!!!

Tales of the Zombie #7 F/VF OW pgs. $10.00 (what are they doin to that nice lady)

Tales of the Zombie #8 F/VF OW pgs. $10.00 ( never invite a zombie to a picnic)

Dracula Lives #2 F/VF OW pgs. $20.00 Dracula is not doing a very good job of scaring that girl, she looks kind of into him

The Haunt of Horror #2 VF OW pgs. $15.00 Special issue on Satanism!

The Haunt of Horror #4 VG/F OW pgs. $6.00 Sweet Cover!

Dracula Lives #6 F/VF OW pgs. $15.00

Vampire Tales #3 VF Cr. pgs. $20.00 Morbius, Satana, and a Grim Reaper dude. WINNING!!!

Monsters Unleashed # 6 VF+ OW pgs. $22.00 "where my money" Frankenstein is pimpin'

Monsters Unleashed #4 VF/NM OW pgs. $35.00 slick stacking curl.

Tales of the Zombie Vol.2 #1 (#4) F/VF OW pgs. $14.00 Zombie makes a grand entrance

Tales of the Zombie #5 F+ OW pgs. $5.00 SICK cover!

Make offers, I want to sell these!