• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What's number 1 on your want list?

289 posts in this topic

...and do you think you'll get it?
This is a tough question to answer because many of my favorite books are not on my want list simply because I wouldn't be able to afford them. I guess the number one affordable book on my want list would be Sub-Mariner Comics #29, in high grade with nice pages and no transfer stains. I don't think I'll find it any time soon because most of the issues I've seen have hellacious transfer stains.

...and do you think you'll get it?
This is a tough question to answer because many of my favorite books are not on my want list simply because I wouldn't be able to afford them. I guess the number one affordable book on my want list would be Sub-Mariner Comics #29, in high grade with nice pages and no transfer stains. I don't think I'll find it any time soon because most of the issues I've seen have hellacious transfer stains.

what a wonderful word! Thanks Jimbo.

I would love a VF Tec 31, NM AF 15 and ASM 129 9.9/10

Those are not attainable for me at the moment but I see no reason why they won't be in the future.