• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice movie thread for your reading pleasure
2 2

8,095 posts in this topic

I'm hoping for a Golden Glider cameo

2017 Flash movie. Too soon.

;)

Too fast.

Just look at those Olympic-level moves.

giphy.gif

O man, what are these from?

Isnt is obvious Speedy?.....The 70s lol

These are pretty cool!!!!!!!! I want to see em all gang up on that Grundy...NOW!!! DO IT!!!!! :grin:

I'm hoping for a Golden Glider cameo

2017 Flash movie. Too soon.

;)

Too fast.

Just look at those Olympic-level moves.

giphy.gif

O man, what are these from?

Check the "Movies and TV shows based on comics" under TV. There were two made-for-TV JLA shows.

Don't Expect Aquaman Or Martian Manhunter For 'Batman Vs. Superman'

Meanwhile, Batman On Film kicked off the New Year addressing a bunch of questions from fans, and while this shouldn't be taken as gospel, these guys tend to be pretty plugged in. So, remember when Jason Momoa was cast in the sequel last month, with his role being kept under wraps? Well, you can discount two of the possibilities as the BOF says neither Martian Manhunter or Aquaman will feature in the sequel (which seems to suggest that Momoa is indeed Doomsday).

I really wanted Martian Manhunter to walk out at the end of the movie as part of a JL lead-in.

:(

Apparently our very own Wonder Woman is going to be some-what Kryptonian…

"Batman–on-Film, a site with some pretty strong inside sources, believes that the version of Wonder Woman played by Gal Gadot in the upcoming Batman vs. Superman will be a descendant of the ancient Kryptonians who attempted to set up an outpost on earth thousands of years before the events of Man of Steel.

When asked how big a role we might expect Wonder Woman to play in Batman vs. Superman, BOF proprietor Jett Ramey responded, “Personally, I’d say it’ll be about on par with Scarlett Johansson’s first appearance as Black Widow in IRON MAN 2. I believe that it’s a cameo-plus type of role that will (hopefully) serve as a springboard to a solo Wonder Woman movie.”

Here's the full IGN article LINK

I

Apparently our very own Wonder Woman is going to be some-what Kryptonian…

"Batman–on-Film, a site with some pretty strong inside sources, believes that the version of Wonder Woman played by Gal Gadot in the upcoming Batman vs. Superman will be a descendant of the ancient Kryptonians who attempted to set up an outpost on earth thousands of years before the events of Man of Steel.

When asked how big a role we might expect Wonder Woman to play in Batman vs. Superman, BOF proprietor Jett Ramey responded, “Personally, I’d say it’ll be about on par with Scarlett Johansson’s first appearance as Black Widow in IRON MAN 2. I believe that it’s a cameo-plus type of role that will (hopefully) serve as a springboard to a solo Wonder Woman movie.”

Here's the full IGN article LINK

I

TinyTitans46_6_asdjfas87f0.jpg