• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice movie thread for your reading pleasure
2 2

8,095 posts in this topic

They can introduce him still I the military in batman/Superman movie have him become a green Lantern in a solo film. Also have Ryan Reynolds be in a flash back in the green Lantern movie being taken over by parallax.

They can introduce him still I the military in batman/Superman movie have him become a green Lantern in a solo film. Also have Ryan Reynolds be in a flash back in the green Lantern movie being taken over by parallax.
hm

I wanted Idris Elba for John Stewart,but Denzel could put it off.

hm

I wanted Idris Elba for John Stewart,but Denzel could put it off.

He'd have to work off a few pounds. Denzel tends to get rather thick around the middle.

Rumor now is Denzel is being considered for John Stewart role - not Lex Luthor.

That I could see - Stewart always seemed so serious ( 373034_128493290644480_1216769385_q.jpg )and Denzel can "do" cold, distant, and serious.

:)

-slym

Yes, he can.

Bryan Cranston As Lex Luthor Rumor Reignites

However, any time someone as high profile as an AMC Movie News Editor-In-Chief puts something out there about Batman Vs. Superman, it’s going to start circulating as news. Whether it’s true or not, the rumor is already starting to pick up again, likely once again fueled by fan desire for it to be true.

:popcorn:

Idris Elba would also be dope as Lex. That guy can be scary.

His acting as Heimdall was truly amazing.

:applause:

Playing Lex as Stringer Bell ten years down the line (probably less dead too lol ) would do it for me. Respectable as Hell, but with that danger under the surface when he's irked.