• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Favorite Copper Age covers

256 posts in this topic

Here are a few covers from a great Copper age Magazine "Epic Illustrated". I know someone posted issue #1 earlier, but I was recently rereading these books again...and picked out some of the more noteworthy ones.

Issue #5 - April 1981

The Brothers Hildebrandt

1107857846139_epic5.JPG

You have to understand that the term Copper Age really hasnt been around that long. I find myself sometimes asking, 893scratchchin-thumb.gif is that Copper. As well I think it got short changed in the timeline thing. IF COPPER really starts at 1984 it gets the shaft because 1980-1984 is a pretty production time period that now gets associated with Bronze. The period itself if defined as 1984-1992/3? Is the breifest of all the periods is it not. Modern at 1994-2005 is now longer

In terms of Market, you haev to give it some time, the BA market just matured in the last 5 years. Copper is a ways a way, if it ever comes at all. I can't imagine a future when DKR #1 and SOTST #21 are worth $1000 can you?