• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Green Lantern 1 CGC 8.0 Slight (A) - Price reduced

10 posts in this topic

Here's your opportunity to get into a beautiful DC SA key for not a lot of dough. Last sale for an unrestored CGC 8.0 was $4,033. An M(P) sold a few years back for $1,552, so this one is priced to move.

For sale today is a restored Green Lantern 1 CGC 8.0 S(A). Restoration includes very small amount of color touch on the cover, cover reinforced, staples replaced.

Terms:

Typical rules apply:

I reserve the right to sell to anyone I deem, so if you're on a list somewhere, please move along.

Insured Shipping within the US is free. Insured International shipping will be 50% of my actual costs.

Time payments are doable but I require a 20% non refundable deposit and I can do up to 4 months. This means if you back out at any point of the deal, 20% of the total price will not be refunded.

Price: $1,450 $1,350

slabs002_zps2a1bf8e8.jpg

slabs001_zpse2173317.jpg

Texas is hot...and I'm tired of it being hot right now. It's down to 95 degrees now. When it's down to 95 degrees it gets old.

Come up here to Minnesota, this morning when I went for my run it was 47 degrees!

There's few places that I will ultimately not be happy with the weather. Living in Seattle afforded me 9 months of guaranteed gloom with the possibility of a full 12 months if the planets so aligned. SoCal was the perfect place weather-wise - eternal spring (except for the few times the Santa Ana winds roll through).