• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My 1st Sales Thread As A Boardie....

23 posts in this topic

:news:

My first sales thread on these boards. Some of the books I had previously bought from other boardies, some from the auction sites, and some from friends.

I will do my best to pack as bombproof as I can. Hopefully I will be as good as the masters that have sent me books. :hail:

:takeit:in thread trumps all.

NO probation or HOS members

Payment can be made via Paypal, Check, Money Order or any other way. Payment due within 7 days. Personal checks will have to clear before shipment.

Pictures are not the best I will scan tomorrow and make them better.

Six Million Dollar Man #1 how about $23.00

IMG_0167.jpg

Six Million Dollar Man #2 how about $20.00

IMG_0168.jpg

$35.00 for both

X-Men #100 how about $250.00

IMG_0200.jpg

Captain America #106 not the best by far how about $15.00

IMG_0199.jpg

SOLD Batman #171 1st Riddler Silver Age SOLD

IMG_0197.jpg

Fantastic Four #22 how about $575.00

IMG_0190.jpg

IMG_0194.jpg

Fantastic Four #60 how about $100.00

IMG_0195.jpg

Star Trek #57, 58 and 60 how about $60.00 for all 3

IMG_0186.jpg

Make an offer if you want via PM never know...

If I messed something up.......yell at me gently lol

Hey. GLWTS, you might want to post grades/ approximations for the books as well as pictures of the Back cover. will definitely help get bidders :)

My grading sux. How about I put the grade I supposedly bought it at.

Hmmm back cover pics. I could do that tomorrow when I scan instead of just camera pictures.

Thanks for the advice and the wishes.

Sure ya don't want something :baiting:

You can try the "spare a grade" forum and post scans of your books there. Quite a few people use the general consensus there as the grade in their sales threads.

In general for raw books, the more expensive the asking price of the book, the more accurate you will need to be with the grade.

GLWTS!

You can try the "spare a grade" forum and post scans of your books there. Quite a few people use the general consensus there as the grade in their sales threads.

In general for raw books, the more expensive the asking price of the book, the more accurate you will need to be with the grade.

GLWTS!

Thanks Jay,

I will be scanning tomorrow these were just camera pictures they do link to bigger of course but still not a scan.

GLWTS!

Thanks Jay,

I will be scanning tomorrow these were just camera pictures they do link to bigger of course but still not a scan.

Scans will be much better, you have some nice books so people will definitely want to see them clearly :)

FYI: I would consider changing the name of your thread to "My 1st Sales Thread" as when I saw "My 1st sale" I thought it was a change of a thread name due to a book being sold :)

I can see what you mean.

How does that one look?

FYI: I would consider changing the name of your thread to "My 1st Sales Thread" as when I saw "My 1st sale" I thought it was a change of a thread name due to a book being sold :)

I can see what you mean.

How does that one look?

Much better!

And I find it funny that I am giving advice since most of my sales threads crash & burn lol

Hey I love your mole threads Jay :)

+1 :applause:

Thank you too!!

I don't have to sell a single book, as long as I can bring a little joy into people's lives, that is all I ask from my threads,

Who am I kidding...screw the joy, I WANT BUYERS... I NEED MONEY!!!!! :grin:

WTTB

What's your return policy and what's your restoration detection skills like? Grade on the ff22?

Jop has been on the boards for awhile, he even participated in the PsychoJ charity thread. (thumbs u

The FF #22 looks nice but not exaggeratedely high grade, maybe the price is high 2012 Overstreet has a $520 in VFNM).

Scans would definitely be better. :)

Shipping to US included anywhere else 10 credit off of actual price.

To be honest my grading is The Raps site

Make an offer all I can say is no

Full refunds if comic sent back if restoration is found partial refund as fair market value

I try to be as fair as possible. Forgive typing errors back in hospital should be out late tonight ho pefully then I can scan.

Feel free to ask anything I will tell you the best I know

The FF 22 I believe was bought from either Heritage or Comiclink if memory serves me correctly.