• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Foreign Comic Collector Magazine.. Issue #1 Full preview!

51 posts in this topic

So without further ado! Issue one of FCC magazine has dropped….. check it out and if you like what you see sign up for the newsletter please. I will send out email blasts when new issues are available or when new video or audio podcasts and other foreign related curiosities hit the site. Enjoy!

The site….

http://foreigncomiccollector.webs.com/

Note@ This is the only time I will post the entire issue like this… further issues will only be available to see fully at the site. Thanks!

FCCissue1_page1.jpg

FCCissue1_page2.jpg

FCCissue1_page3.jpg

Spread….

FCCissue1_spread2_3.jpg

FCCissue1_page4.jpg

FCCissue1_page5.jpg

Spread…

FCCissue1_spread4_5.jpg

FCCissue1_page6.jpg

FCCissue1_page7.jpg

Spread….

FCCissue1_spread6_7.jpg

FCCissue1_page8.jpg

FCCissue1_page9.jpg

Spread….

FCCissue1_spread8_9.jpg

FCCissue1_page10.jpg

FCCissue1_page11.jpg

Spread…..

FCCissue1_spread10_11.jpg

FCCissue1_page12.jpg

FCCissue1_page13.jpg

Spread….

FCCissue1_spread12_13.jpg

FCCissue1_page14.jpg

FCCissue1_page15.jpg

Spread….

FCCissue1_spread14_15.jpg

Thanks guys! Appreciate the support (thumbs u

What do you guys think of the limelight section? I was trying to present sets in an informative and visual pleasing way.... but its always hard to put so many images on one page and keep it pleasing to the eye..... hm

I think there's some really finely written stuff in there. Although I'm probably biased. :grin:

:whee:

Just to let you know that i'm a great supporter, i'm member number 6 and if you need anything from me, i'm available. (thumbs u

I still intend to send you a list of books I'm looking for, I've just about got it ready. (thumbs u

Looks great for being a "preliminary" issue to taste the ground.

Sorry for not getting back to you about the logo design… :sorry:

Hopefully an idea for an article will surface, anyway. (thumbs u

Thanks Claudio! Don't worry about the logo.... this one will work for a while, but it can always change. (thumbs u Be thinking about an interesting story for sure... if anyone could write one you could. I have this idea for a section dealing with collector stories from foreign countries. I think Americans would find great interest in how people from outside our borders "found" and fell in love with the hobby. Im sure its similar to most comic "love affair" stories but their have to be elements within those stories that would be quite interesting..... hm

Here's a link to my Photobucket pics for anyone who might be interested in getting a clearer idea of just how much of this stuff is hiding out there. It's taken almost 4 years to put together the books I have (a little over 800 of them), some were easy to find and others have been eluding me from the start. :foryou: