• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I'm predicting a lot of 9.9's and 10's...

14 posts in this topic

.. on the DC "villains month" 3D covers.

My last shipment was bent and there is still no marking on these. You'd need a hammer to blunt a corner on these bad boys.

i checked the poison ivy issues and the corners were fine, its the covers themselves. under e right light you can see scratches and such. 10 copies of poison ivy and 4 passed a 9.8 prescreen.

My last shipment was bent and there is still no marking on these. You'd need a hammer to blunt a corner on these bad boys.

i checked the poison ivy issues and the corners were fine, its the covers themselves. under e right light you can see scratches and such. 10 copies of poison ivy and 4 passed a 9.8 prescreen.

Was that a CGC prescreen? I've noticed the scratches too and I was wondering how they would treat them.

Was that a CGC prescreen? I've noticed the scratches too and I was wondering how they would treat them.

yes

Now I'm dying to see how many people sent in their books without getting a CGC pre-screen, imagine their complaints/faces when they don't come back 9.8's! lol

Or if 9.9s and 10s are prevalent, how many disappointed 9.8 owners there will be.

-slym