• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

London

22 posts in this topic

Harley Yee is in London for tomorrow's comic fair at the Royal National.

But coincidentally I hear that Alex Needleman from Neat Stuff is also here in London.

And as if that weren't enough, so is your favourite dealer, Chuck Rozanski.

Is something going on that I missed ?????

Maybe they're planning to all dress up as Spider-man and invade Buckingham Palace

If you're going to suggest a second character after Batman, at least have the good grace to make it a DC one.

Yeah, I know what you mean...Batman is such a good character, he could have been a Marvel hero.... tongue.gif

Maybe they're planning to all dress up as Spider-man and invade Buckingham Palace

If you're going to suggest a second character after Batman, at least have the good grace to make it a DC one.

Who's DC?? confused.gif

confused-smiley-013.gif

But coincidentally I hear that Alex Needleman from Neat Stuff is also here in London.

Chuck's in London 'cos her heard about your collection and is very interested in buying all of it. He'll give you the Edgar Church rate!!!

Do us a favor and keep them over there....

Do us a favor and keep them over there....

sign-funnypost.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

Have any of the U.K. dealers turned up any really high quality collections recently ?

I noticed East Coast Comics' is marketing a "Lake Collection" on Ebay currently. Are there any high grade key (or semi-key) issues in there ? Also Silver Acre seem to made a couple of warehouse purchases recently, did these have anything interesting in them ? confused-smiley-013.gif

Have any of the U.K. dealers turned up any really high quality collections recently ?

I noticed East Coast Comics' is marketing a "Lake Collection" on Ebay currently.

I wonder if this is the same as the (now) infamous "Devil's Lake" (ie, "Butter Stick") Collection? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I noticed East Coast Comics' is marketing a "Lake Collection" on Ebay currently.

I wonder if this is the same as the (now) infamous "Devil's Lake" (ie, "Butter Stick") Collection? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Sorry, Chris, but no.