• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Now I am a Ebay Power Seller, what does that mean?

31 posts in this topic

I think something similar happened to me for a while because I didn't mark an item as shipped within their 24 hour window.

I'm pretty sure you can't be a powerseller if you don't use the print shipping label option. Its wildly_fanciful_statement.

I think something similar happened to me for a while because I didn't mark an item as shipped within their 24 hour window.

I'm pretty sure you can't be a powerseller if you don't use the print shipping label option. Its wildly_fanciful_statement.

I got a email today also saying I'm a bronze power seller. I've never printed a shipping label, I don't even own a printer. lol

I got a email today also saying I'm a bronze power seller. I've never printed a shipping label, I don't even own a printer. lol

I just looked on my page, and I'm a powerseller.

which brings me to my next point. Powerwash that roast beef.

or bronze. when you get to top rated, you'll see more benefits. discounted shipping, 20% some fees etc. ill probably hit gold powerseller by the end of this month or early next month. keep at it :applause:
Not after I leave you a negative comment you wont.

It means nothing. It is a tiny step in the complicated ebay puzzle. If you can always ship next day and offer free shipping, and sell enough stuff, and describe your stuff right, and be sure you respond to every idiotic ebay message you receive, you might get a small discount at the end of the month.

It is practically impossible to maintain all of the qualifications, unless you never do anything else but ebay......which is probably their goal.

Note to self: Send Dale an idiotic message through ebay today. Just for fun.

*snort* giggle.gif

-slym