• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So what would you do if you won $50k?

72 posts in this topic

50k is a lot but it isn't a "what would I do with" type of question. In no way suggesting it is a trivial amount but change the question to 500k and it becomes more fun.

For the record I would spend 10k on a decent hulk 1 if I allowed for that amount of disposable expenditure. The rest would be focused on making more with it in some way.

Buy low to mid range X-Men #1, X-Men #4, Giant Size X-Men #1, Batman #11, Iron-Man #1 and 9.8 Walking Dead #1. Then buy either a 1972 Ford F100 pickup or 1972 Ford Pantera from Gas Monkey Garage :)

This.....

F100_zps33afb818.jpg

OR ....

pantera_zps7417eb64.jpg

hmhmhm:grin:

Buy the cheapest, complete, good looking Marvel #1 I could find and then split the rest into college funds for my kids. In that order. lol

:baiting: want a 9.0 universal?

YES!!!

I'd buy 3 $10,000 comic books and set aside the rest for taxes.

If it's inherited you won't have to pay taxes on this amount of money.

You win a contest, get a lucky lotto scratch off, inherit from a distant relative, hit on a stock pick...

What would you do with $50k?

Are you buying comics?

I would pay down some debt, invest some in the stock market, and be looking to upgrade my Brave and the Bold 28 or acquire a Showcase 4 or JLA 1

Pay off the ~$10K in debt I have accumulated and then pay a certain someone a suprise visit. Otherwise, not much. Probably invest the rest for my future, considering i have absolutely nothing put away for that as of now, and I am not a young man.

:eek:

-slym

You win a contest, get a lucky lotto scratch off, inherit from a distant relative, hit on a stock pick...

What would you do with $50k?

Are you buying comics?

I would pay down some debt, invest some in the stock market, and be looking to upgrade my Brave and the Bold 28 or acquire a Showcase 4 or JLA 1

Pay taxes - Why just $50k? Think BIG. Lone POWERBALL Winner.

I would buy all the pedigrees and hoard them.