• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

To press or not: ASM 129 7.5

6 posts in this topic

trying to decide if this comic is worth deslabbing and pressing/cleaning.

-It has about 6 spine ticks that you an only see if you look at it from the back on the fold itself but not the front.

-the staples look impacted.

-it has brown stains around staples and top of front cover.

-slight stain middle back cover.

-The white line near the bottom front cover looks like a peice of string in the case.

csX5cKZ.jpg

wmdEMty.jpg

I'm no expert on cleaning and pressing but if the cleaning is able to remove the stains, I would do it. Might bump you up half a grade.

Does pressing remove spine ticks if there is no colour break? If so then again I would go for it.

Are there any other boardies out there that have more knowledge that could help you? (and me!)

I'm no expert on cleaning and pressing but if the cleaning is able to remove the stains, I would do it. Might bump you up half a grade.

Does pressing remove spine ticks if there is no colour break? If so then again I would go for it.

Are there any other boardies out there that have more knowledge that could help you? (and me!)

7.75? :baiting:

It's a common error. A full grade is .5 in either direction. So a full grade bump for a 7.5 would be 8.0 ;)