• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sex Criminals - Image

292 posts in this topic

brimpception was at 700 and then it was taken down. wonder what happened. Someone probably made an offer they couldn't refuse

Man, the way it was rising, it had better been one heck of an offer...

Yeah, that's insane. Were there ever any copies on ebay previously? I never paid much attention to this series as a collector.

50 bucks for a raw #1?

Trending at $40-$50..........

This is crazy. I had 1st print #1's of Sex Criminals and Enormous at $14.95 OBO and heard nothing but crickets for the past 2 months. Gave up and removed both the weekend before either announcement...Dumb Luck on my part :headbang:

50 bucks for a raw #1?

Trending at $40-$50..........

This is crazy. I had 1st print #1's of Sex Criminals and Enormous at $14.95 OBO and heard nothing but crickets for the past 2 months. Gave up and removed both the weekend before either announcement...Dumb Luck on my part :headbang:

Enormous' print run was actually about right, everyone that really wanted one had one... until the news hit.

brimpception was at 700 and then it was taken down. wonder what happened. Someone probably made an offer they couldn't refuse

Man, the way it was rising, it had better been one heck of an offer...

No kidding eh? It was a 9.6 too... wow!

I wonder how much a 9.8 brimpception would fetch? hm

So that last brimpception ended up getting pulled. Seems like most are in a hold pattern on this book. Well except for that dude Jimmy... I'm not even mad at you though, lol!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Sex-Criminals-1-CGC-9-9-Forbidden-Planet-Variant-SS-Fraction-and-Zdarksky-MINT-/131439678986?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1e9a6a560a

It says best offer!

I've decided to give Chip a CGC 9.8 Eh Variant in a week and a half, because the recent news as really made me some bank.

I'll let you guys know if he throws it on the ground or likes it ect.

Any one have any info on the print runs on the various variants? I think Jimmy mentioned Eh! was 1,000, but keen to understand which are the variants outside of the Brimpception one to own.

Always liked the Forbidden Planet variant, but never got round to securing; currently have 9.8 Sig Series of 1st print, Ghost and Image Sexpo variants.

Eh and forbidden planet were 1,000 print runs.

But I am pretty sure the Forbidden Planet is more rare because I can't find the two boxes of 160 I put away a few months ago.

So you purchased/own 16% of the Forbidden Planet variant run? :shrug:

Eh and forbidden planet were 1,000 print runs.

But I am pretty sure the Forbidden Planet is more rare because I can't find the two boxes of 160 I put away a few months ago.

So you purchased/own 16% of the Forbidden Planet variant run? :shrug:

I guess. There was a mix up with the Sex Criminal variant shipping through Diamond which resulted in us getting two boxes. We have since moved locations and think the boxes are buried with other boxes lol