• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sex Criminals - Image

292 posts in this topic

For those going to Heroes Con this weekend ...

Chip posted the following to his tumblr page >

HEROESCON SCHEDULE & STUFFS!

WOW. Matt and I have some GOOD STUFF for the FINE PEOPLE attending HeroesCon. Maybe too good? I don’t know. I just don’t know.

STUFF!

The SEX CRIMINALS CON EXCLUSIVE HARDCOVER is the collection of issues #1-5 plus bonus material (it’s the TPB, but harder)! We’re only selling these at shows and there are very few at this show, so if you want one, come early! The ONLY time you should come early, FYI. They’re $40!

The SEX CRIMINALS PRINT is 18” by 24” on pretty paper, in limited quantities and signed by both Matt and I! Again, this edition will only be available at shows until they’re (gasp!) gone! They’re $20!

BRIMPER SHIRTS! Have interesting conversations with loved ones when they ask “what’s Brimper mean?” Also! A limited supply of your NEW shirt! Don’t want to be the Brimper? Be the BRIMPED in GREY. They’re $20!

And wait, what’s that? Holy mess it’s CUMWORLD BRAND HAND SANITIZER. Even if you’re NOT a fan of our book, you’re at a comic convention! You should probably get this. Especially since a bottle’s only $5!

In addition to these fine, fine products, I will be doing 6”x9” brush and ink with ink wash character* head illustrations on watercolour paper for $20 each! “But Chip,” you scream, “How can you do such things for so little money?” Well, it’s because I love you and I think it’s nice to be able to afford original art. “Then why isn’t it free?” you scream. Well, because the Ol’ Chipper is very much addicted to cocaine.

(*note! I will only be drawing characters because drawing your baby or your wife from a blurry wedding photo is incredibly time-consuming/stressful and I want to do drawings for as many people as possible! I’M SORRY.)

I will, as always, sign any items as “Stan Lee” for $5. All money from my Stan Lee signatures will be donated to the Hero Initiative.

And, also, there’s this!

12:30 pm

Room 208

SEX CRIMINAL SUNDAY

Grab the kids and get them as far away from Room 208 as possible, because our most TV-MA moderator DOUG MERKLE will squirm around and blush as MATT FRACTION and CHIP ZDARSKY discuss their Image series SEX CRIMINALS. This may very well be the most popular series being published today. Stop by for an hour and find out why.

SEE YOU THERE.

Love,

As Always,

Chip

Would anyone be so cool as to pick some of this up for me? I will make it worth your while. I'm a huge fan of the book, and you would be my hero

Anyone see the info that they made a limited to 100 variant featuring the 'brimpception' and sent them to the girls directly. Could be a fun variant to track down just because it is a really cool thing for Matt/Chip to do for their community and fans!

"Well done, a s s-illuminati" - :roflmao: , I just caught up with this series and it's absolutely hilarious, definitely a new favorite. It took me a while to get around to it because I didn't know anything about it and the name was throwing me off but I'm glad I read it. It seems to be an underrated title and that's probably due to Image having an abundance of excellent ongoing titles right now.

BTW, what does anyone think of #6? I enjoyed it. It's slower than previous issues, but I love that it's moving past Suzie & Jon's honeymoon phase and going deeper into Jon's mental disorders.

Smeh... I've been a pretty big fan of the series but had to force my way through issue #6. I guess the novelty of the covers and innuendo may have worn off.