• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sex Criminals - Image

292 posts in this topic

Just read #1. I wasn't expecting to like it but I did. Planning on picking up 2-4 tomorrow to decide if it's worth a pull. So far, I can see why women like it.

"Worth a pull". :roflmao:

(thumbs u

lol

My box is getting quite full. I have to be judicious about how much goes in there every month.

But seriously...it was good. I may subscribe.

No back issues of 2 or 3. 4 looked to be selling well as they dedicated 2 shelves to it. Guess I underestimated the allure of this series. Thankfully, I found a couple issues of 2 for cover on eBay.

If anyone is looking for a first print of #1, Midtown looks to have purchased 1/2-3/4 of the print run.

I talked to a LCS yesterday. They said the order cutoff for the 4th print was Monday, but the picture was not released until Thursday. They ordered their copies then, so it missed shipment, but they are getting some next week. I would check shelves this coming Tuesday (I guess they could put them out as soon as they get them because it already came out) or Wednesday before pulling the trigger on eBay.

I downloaded the first four issues and could only finish #2 after forcing myself to keep going. It is just not for me unfortunately.

You're not alone, I was also done after #2. Still rooting for it in the secondary market though lol

I wonder if this will affect the price of #1 1st print.

I doubt it. The disparity in print run between the first two issues is too great. The amount of actual readers will have to significantly increase for the first print of issue 1 to see a noteworthy bump.