• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Good news for Thor fans...

13 posts in this topic

Was there any doubt. I just wonder how they are going to end this arc and what excuse (Odin power fixes everything?) they are going to use to continue the next series. How and what are they going to revive or leave out all the dead Asgardians that are key support characters?

Ninanina

It ain't just about the prices you'll be worried about, but finding someone who might sell you one copy...this issue had roughly only 30,000 copies printed, and you know what that means when a good writter drops by + crazy fans get along = impossible to obtain comic.

i had to walk at all the stores around here in Paris and end up finding the last copy and already bought it ar 8$...oh well, at least it deserves, i'm loving this story and it's been some years i haven't seen a character i like being honored by a great creative team...

along with NYX 3, thor 80 is shaping well on the backissue market!!!

It ain't just about the prices you'll be worried about, but finding someone who might sell you one copy...this issue had roughly only 30,000 copies printed, and you know what that means when a good writter drops by + crazy fans get along = impossible to obtain comic.

I sold my spare #80 on Ebay a couple days ago with a $19.99 BIN. Needless to say, I'll be selling the complete run (my only copies) in order to cash in while demand is high. In less then six months these books will be dead.

I sold my spare #80 on Ebay a couple days ago with a $19.99 BIN. Needless to say, I'll be selling the complete run (my only copies) in order to cash in while demand is high. In less then six months these books will be dead.

as soon as 85 comes along its off to ebay for entire run

As soon as 85 comes along, it will get read and enjoyed, then it will be bagged and boarded and kept in my collection for years to come.

Yes, I have trouble letting go off my comics :-)

One day in like 200 years someone will find my comics, and I will have my own pedigree named after me :-) Specially after surviving the 2 hurricanes my comics have survived so far this year!

As soon as 85 comes along, it will get read and enjoyed, then it will be bagged and boarded and kept in my collection for years to come.

One day in like 200 years someone will find my comics, and I will have my own pedigree named after me :-) Specially after surviving the 2 hurricanes my comics have survived so far this year!

smile.gifthumbsup2.gif

it's great to see persons who read/enjoy comics nowadays...way to go bro'.

I read every comic I buy, I just don't feel obliged to keep them when I'm done. Especialy if someone want's to pay me more for my used comics then I paid for them new. thumbsup2.gif

I read every comic I buy, I just don't feel obliged to keep them when I'm done. Especialy if someone want's to pay me more for my used comics then I paid for them new. thumbsup2.gif

thumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gif