• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Daryl Banks Sketch Cover Opp Round 4

151 posts in this topic

We are proud to announce a Round 4 mailaway sketch opp with Darryl Banks.

Rate is as follows, and includes Banks sketch fee, CGC Modern submission, CGC Invoice Fee & Return Shipping via UPS:

Full Figure- Pencil & Ink $155

Add $10 for Fast Track (if desired)

Cost does not include blank cover.

There are currently (12) spots available, post :takeit: to reserve one, a great sketch opp at a VERY reasonable rate for this established artist!

Sample sketch covers include:

Round 3

Mr Banks and I have discussed turnaround time for this opp and we expect that all sketches should be completed in approx two months after receipt of blanks then forwarded to CGC for grading.

PLEASE NOTE: We are looking to get a batch of covers to him next week to begin sketching so if anyone signing up wants in on first batch please plan on forwarding blank ASAP!

Please post or PM with any questions.

Thanks,

Andrew

:takeit:

:takeit: Just have to think of an idea and a blank but wanted to get this in first.

Now to find a blank and get it in the mail.

I've been missing out on the other rounds so hopefully this time i make (I'm pretty sure I'm within the 12)

So... :takeit: + FT

These are all covered plus the ones via PM... 3 SPOTS LEFT