• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bob Storms grading?

78 posts in this topic

Bob is the man!!! I've only bought slabbed books from in the past and he's great to deal with! But I've heard nothing but praise as far as his grading skills and that he's absolutely one of the best graders out there from several sources! (thumbs u

I wouldn't have any doubts my man!

Bob is the man!!! I've only bought slabbed books from in the past and he's great to deal with! But I've heard nothing but praise as far as his grading skills and that he's absolutely one of the best graders out there from several sources! (thumbs u

I wouldn't have any doubts my man!

(thumbs u

I have bought several books from Bob, and I can say his grading is spot on. Furthermore, he is great guy to do business with.

I bought a couple of books raw from Bob, and sent them to CGC. Both times the grades came back exact or slightly higher than what Bob listed on his web site. He ships the books really well too, and knows how to treat customers right. (thumbs u

Hi all, I'm sure this has been discussed in some fashion before, but any input is appreciated.

Has any bought raw books from Bob Storms before? How is his grading? I tried finding something about this via the find function, but nothing came up for me. Thanks.

I've bought from bob and hes a great guy. His grading was good and he's very friendly and will work the price with you.

Nothing I can add that hasn't already been said. I have only dealt with him on one book, but it was an expensive key (a VF Tec 359) that was even nicer than the advertised grade. His customer service was beyond what I would have expected as well -- I wouldn't hesitate a second to do business with him again. (thumbs u