• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Edmonton Expo 2013 comic convention highlights

167 posts in this topic

Ron Perlman was in the house, and this guy made a Hellboy costume and was hoping Ron would come give him a free autograph. It turns out the wearer was a friend of mine he said my name as I walked up to take his picture. I don't think anyone else on these boards has had Hellboy say their name. My friend hung out for some time chatting, it was great to see him again.

CosplayPic90_zps5a06bd15.jpg

CosplayPic88_zps0eecad92.jpg

This guy's costume was fantastic. The shoulders were metal and he said it was extremely heavy and very hot to wear. He would walk around the entire floor once, then take a break outside before doing another round.

He said next year he will wear the costume for the costume contest day but the other he won't so he can get some things done like celeb autographs.

His companion was va-va-voom!

CosplayPic48_zps3f63d03f.jpg

Sorry for the interruption but the fire alarm to my condo/ building went off. I decided to go shopping instead of waiting around outside. I have since found out someone who thought it was a bit to chilly to barbecue outside had pulled the BBQ into their unit to do some cooking.

doh!

It is to bad we are not born with intelligence and we have to learn it.

CosplayPic43_zps95f32ec0.jpg

CosplayPic39_zps2ef54080.jpg

Another friend of mine. I told him I loved his "Dracula" costume and he shook his head no and then he waved some magic stick in my face like I was supposed to know what it meant. He said he is from Dr. Who and I said exactly. Who?

Then he said "yeah I guess you don't watch Dr Who".

(shrug)

CosplayPic33_zpscd4da20b.jpg