• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Man-Thing getting hotter?

32 posts in this topic

Every time I try to put a run together, the run gets hotter frustrated.gif Can you beleive THIS PRICE! .

Is a straight to video film gonna make that much of a difference confused-smiley-013.gif

But you DO realize that book is the 2nd appearance of Howard the Duck right? I think that should help explain the price.

hi.gif

Someone makes a serious post and 70% of the replies are from prima-freaking-donnas! Gets old.

So to hellwithyouall. I am posting somewhere else you groveling bundles of "look at me!!!"

::where's the freaking middle finger emoticon?::

Someone makes a serious post and 70% of the replies are from prima-freaking-donnas! Gets old.

So to hellwithyouall. I am posting somewhere else you grovleing bundles of "look at me!!!"

27_laughing.gifhail.gifthumbsup2.gif

So to hellwithyouall. I am posting somewhere else you grovleing bundles of "look at me!!!"

27_laughing.gifhail.gifthumbsup2.gif

Ack! I thought I had fixed the "grovleing" typo before any replies. Ack!

Ugh bad QP - but seriously I have 5 copies of this book and one of them has got to be 9.4 or better - IT IS NOT RARE in HG. Hmm maybe I should get off my butt and send one in to fleece the sheep 893scratchchin-thumb.gif