• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED - thanks everyone

515 posts in this topic

Brave & the Bold #85 Neal Adams art & cover $16.00

A true "Mylar Book". Front cover is VF-ish but a couple people wrote on the back cover including John Mayer. Or was it John Mayall of the Bluesbreakers? In any case this book will present quite nicely.

:takeit:
Pat - you should submit this book, and see what it gets :D They might not even look at the BC...,
I typically would not downgrade for books with writing that does not deface. I would probably drop a half grade. CGC, well... who the :censored: cares what they would grade it.

A true "Mylar Book". Front cover is VF-ish but a couple people wrote on the back cover including John Mayer. Or was it John Mayall of the Bluesbreakers? In any case this book will present quite nicely.

Pat - you should submit this book, and see what it gets :D They might not even look at the BC...,

:roflmao:

I put it up in the grading forum and nobody wanted to give their opinion.....

9.8 :sumo:

:roflmao:

I put it up in the grading forum and nobody wanted to give their opinion.....

:shrug: it looks better than most Stan Lee sig series books?

I'll take it @20% off, thanks.

Tales of Suspense #87 FINE+ 6.5 $14.00

Tales of Suspense #91 F/VF 7.0 $17.00

Tales of Suspense #87 FINE+ 6.5 $14.00

Tales of Suspense #91 F/VF 7.0 $17.00

Giant-Size Super-Heroes #1 VF 8.0 (OSPG: $42.00) $23.00

Daredevil #78 FINE+ 6.5 $10.00