• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Avengers: Age of Ultron’ Comic-Con Teaser Leaks Online

36 posts in this topic

Makes you wonder if these leaks are really "accidents"

LINK

I've thought that before. Especially with the Wolverine first movie, though that was the entire film so I can't see a studio leaking something like that.

It's awesome. That 'scream like' tone towards the end of the trailer translates the horror that Ultron gives me so perfectly. They nailed it. Love it.

Only a year and a half or so to go. Million dollar question for me is will the vision be a part of it. :wishluck:

Is there a reason he wouldn't be? :devil:

It looks amazing. I hope they use that design based on the comics and don't come up with a different or original design.

Riiiight. It's Marvel. They'll be true to the characters origins/designs. :roflmao:

I like the cut of your jib!

:D

-slym

It looks amazing. I hope they use that design based on the comics and don't come up with a different or original design.

Riiiight. It's Marvel. They'll be true to the characters origins/designs. :roflmao:

I like the cut of your jib!

:D

-slym

:blush:

Thanks for sharing this. I had only seen cam footage of it before. Wish it showed a little more, but what are you gonna do.

I hope the footage for Spidey and Days of Future Past gets leaked too. Seen cams of that, but would love to see a cleaner copy.