• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Statue Collections
23 23

5,036 posts in this topic

On 3/5/2017 at 4:51 PM, jeranimal said:

I've been a long time admirer of the Bowen and Sideshow Wolverine statues.  When I saw this one announced by Sideshow, I jumped on it.  

It's freaking huge and my wife hates it, but I love it!  :xIMG_7595.JPG

Got mine yesterday. Massive piece. Debating on Thanos on Throne piece. Damn these large statues!

On 4/1/2017 at 1:09 AM, NamesJay said:

Another huge ticket item just released...

The EX (limited to 750 sold out in I believe under 15 minutes). Unfortunately I was at doctor office and missed out, but still snagged the regular edition.

The EX has a swap out portrait of Thanos smilng.

thanos.jpg

Do the gems light up? Would be a nice touch.

17 hours ago, AnthaiHERO said:

If SS does a Doomsday it'll  be $700 minimum. 

Yeah, these days even the relatively small female characters are approaching $500.  Killer Croc is practically a bargain compared to what they rolled Bane out at. Flex pay helps, but yeesh.

19 hours ago, F For Fake said:

Yeah, these days even the relatively small female characters are approaching $500.  Killer Croc is practically a bargain compared to what they rolled Bane out at. Flex pay helps, but yeesh.

I've wanted a Doomsday statue forever. And not one based on the recent rendition from BvS...but the real Doomsday ala Dan Jurgens from DOS....Does anyone have any experience with the statue that's always on eBay for $300?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Custom-Statue-DOOMSDAY-1-6-SCALE-19-INCHES-resin-toy-kit-art-SUPERMAN-/322479137663?hash=item4b1541237f:g:SnUAAOSwqxdTrZRJ#ht_1006wt_1153

On 4/12/2017 at 11:58 AM, Dwitkin82 said:

I've wanted a Doomsday statue forever. And not one based on the recent rendition from BvS...but the real Doomsday ala Dan Jurgens from DOS....Does anyone have any experience with the statue that's always on eBay for $300?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Custom-Statue-DOOMSDAY-1-6-SCALE-19-INCHES-resin-toy-kit-art-SUPERMAN-/322479137663?hash=item4b1541237f:g:SnUAAOSwqxdTrZRJ#ht_1006wt_1153

I don't know anything about the sculptor or the piece, but the fact that I don't know the sculptor, and also it's hollow, would give me pause at that price, personally.

On 4/11/2017 at 1:53 PM, F For Fake said:

With all of these preorders and SS not letting you pay in full early, I've created a second account and send myself giftcards to pay off early. Even with my flex ones. Makes it a little easier especially with multiple items coming in at the same time.

Just going through some old videos, man I'd love to find one of these Erick Sosa MvC2 Custom Wolverines. :cloud9:

IMG_3175.PNG

Edited by Hado
Sp

35 minutes ago, AnthaiHERO said:

You'll have better luck on the fb statue buy/sell/trade group. They pop up occasionally along with the mvc2 gambit and cyclops. Usually at a better price too.

Thanks AH!