• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Too early for their own thread Previews...

219 posts in this topic

We share a lot of knowledge, news, and opinions on here and it occurred to me we don't really have a thread dedicated to upcoming books unless they are suspected surefire hits. So I thought if something caught our eye or we had a little news to share, this thread might cover it.

I was looking for a place to mention this.

http://www.midtowncomics.com/store/dp.asp?PRID=KRAMPUS+%231_1298712

It looks like a fun read. If there is already a thread for this kind of stuff, my apologies.

We share a lot of knowledge, news, and opinions on here and it occurred to me we don't really have a thread dedicated to upcoming books unless they are suspected surefire hits. So I thought if something caught our eye or we had a little news to share, this thread might cover it.

I was looking for a place to mention this.

http://www.midtowncomics.com/store/dp.asp?PRID=KRAMPUS+%231_1298712

It looks like a fun read. If there is already a thread for this kind of stuff, my apologies.

Looks cool I like the back story good pick.

Andy mentioned this one too. I am definitely interested in this one.

Both look interesting. Is Krampus a mini?

I haven't heard one way or the other. The cover made me think of a little Lobo and a little Hitman from McCrae.

Andy mentioned this one too. I am definitely interested in this one.

Both look interesting. Is Krampus a mini?

I haven't heard one way or the other. The cover made me think of a little Lobo and a little Hitman from McCrae.

As with oh so many other Image books, it is a mini with the potential to expand if it sells well.

Definitely got a Lobo vibe, too. That Paramilitary Christmas Special was hilarious (or at least, my 13-year-old self thought so)!

As with oh so many other Image books, it is a mini with the potential to expand if it sells well.

Definitely got a Lobo vibe, too. That Paramilitary Christmas Special was hilarious (or at least, my 13-year-old self thought so)!

I remember that issue! Awesome

I remember that issue! Awesome

Yep, me too. Funny stuff (thumbs u

Hard to bet against Bill Willingham. Fables has been teriffic.

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=48357

Cover and design art looks great if you ask me. A little like LOEG ?

I will pick up the first issue. Steampunk bothers me for some reason.

Me too but a lot of fairy tales weren't that great to me until I started reading Fables.