• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Too early for their own thread Previews...

219 posts in this topic

Magneto gets his own comic series in run-up to 'X-Men: Days of Future Past'

With the excitement for X-Men: Days of Future Past beginning to bubble over, Marvel has announced that Magneto will receive his own series next March. The new title, part of Marvel's ongoing "All-New Marvel NOW!" initiative, will involve Erik Lehnsherr taking on the role of anti-hero as he doles out violent justice against enemies of mutantkind.

http://www.theverge.com/2013/12/5/5179746/magneto-gets-his-own-comic-series-in-run-up-to-x-men-days-of-future

OMG !!!!! I didn't know where to write this but my head just exploded and I had to get it off my chest. I play the same guys in Fantasy sports for the last 12 in a row. Many championships and I've played for the basketball c-ship 9 years in a row winning 5 of those. Even better, I've won our 14 team football championship 3 years in a row and I'm up 10 points with a little over a minute to go in the Monday night game. I'm sitting here thinking how to be gracious and offer condolences to the losing player who only has Navarro Bowman and the 49ers kicker left.

, , , !!!!!!!!!!!!

Bowman intercepts = 3 points

Bowman scores = 6 points

Kicker makes the extra point = 1 point

I hold all tiebreakers and won 9 in row including a win over my current Oppenheimer. We are tied, I still win. Except.... Stupid commissioner makes rule. Any return over 75 yards equals 1 point.

I was up 26 points with the Falcons MLB going into the game...

:pullhair::frustrated::pullhair::frustrated::screwy:

That sucks. I won 4 out of 5 leagues I'm in this year and the one I didn't win is I had on autodraft (I always draft myself, just forgot I signed up for it). BALLIN!!!!

On a somber note, my Bears were horrifically bad last night... :frustrated:

That's an awesome record. Unfortunately for me, I only play 1 league per year in basketball and football. I still can't believe it. It is almost as bad as when my beloved Cowboys fell to the dreaded Steel Curtain in SB X. Nah, that made me cry....