• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Frank Miller Art for Sale at NYCC!!

5 posts in this topic

Good Afternoon All,

I am proud to announce the first art sale of Frank Miller art at NYCC.

Our booth, #2304 will feature originals from Sin City and Batman:Dark Knight Strikes Again.

Since we will have only Frank Miller art at our booth, if anyone wants to buy a specific page from my website, now is the time to tell me to bring it to the show.

The Miller originals will NOT be on my site until the week after NYCC.

No scans will be sent during the show.

Credit cards, checks and of course cash will be accepted.

I look forward to seeing you at the show!

Best,

Mitch Itkowitz

Graphic Collectibles

Woohoo! I may not buy one but you can bet I will be there to look them over. I was close with that Atom page from DKSA but then it was gone, a mere memory is all that remains. And I will be glad to say hey to Mitch in person for the first time; Graphic Collectibles was one of the first websites I bought from back in the day and Mitch's updates are always required viewing.

-Sean

Mind reeling trying to think of a way to generate $10K in 3 days but it is probably beyond my Wonder Twin powers. Nevertheless, I shall scheme away knowing that the world is full of possibilities for someone determined and as charming as myself. However, all resolve and charm will be lost as I bum rush Mitch in excitement Thursday around 4 or so! I expect that manic burst of convention energy is going to find its' way to Graphic Collectibles real fast. It is now my number one destination. Nothing can be done until I see the art and possibly talk to Mitch. Last year I spent $2K in the first hour at Mignola's table and went home until Sunday soon after; I would love nothing more than to repeat the experience.