• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chuck's having a sale

123 posts in this topic

milehighcomics secret codeword sale take an extra 30% off Chuck's everyday low prices. enter "30MORE!" at checkout

His everyday low prices........ 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Yes, and,... You Can Do It Too!

Just take a current Overstreet Guide, Multiply the Value X5, and divide by 2.

There you go, you've got "The Sale Price"!

FUN FACTS TO KNOW & TELL !

yay.gifyay.gifyay.gif

milehighcomics secret codeword sale take an extra 30% off Chuck's everyday low prices. enter "30MORE!" at checkout

His everyday low prices........ 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Yes, and,... You Can Do It Too!

Just take a current Overstreet Guide, Multiply the Value X5, and divide by 2.

There you go, you've got "The Sale Price"!

FUN FACTS TO KNOW & TELL !

yay.gifyay.gifyay.gif

sign-funnypost.gif Not to mention it's the oldest trick in the book, too.

Sure the Silver and Bronze is pricey but I just grabbed some Dave Stevens Moderns for .75 - $1.40 and some Starlin Marvel Fanfares for .70 and Simonson Fantastic Four's for .70 and some EC reprints for about a buck each. Nice covers and cheap reading.

You guys are just jealous cuz I haven't been banned yet grin.gif

Sure the Silver and Bronze is pricey but I just grabbed some Dave Stevens Moderns for .75 - $1.40 and some Starlin Marvel Fanfares for .70 and Simonson Fantastic Four's for .70 and some EC reprints for about a buck each. Nice covers and cheap reading.

You're on your way, you Rapscallion! sumo.gif

acclaim.gif

I haven't been banned yet either, as far as I'm aware - although I've never bought from him ever. On this Forum, you gotta earn your spurs - and getting banned from Mile High is mandatory here!!! sumo.gif

I haven't been banned yet either, as far as I'm aware - although I've never bought from him ever. On this Forum, you gotta earn your spurs - and getting banned from Mile High is mandatory here!!! sumo.gif

Spurs!?! I haven't even earned my short shorts yet!

I've actually become a Chuck supporter believe it or not. Best packing and shipping system going, best selection of Moderns, he seems to have gotten the message that his books have been way overpriced and has been on a 3 month continuous sale (record sales every week, go figure). Seems to be selling more slabbs and I picked up a few beauties dirt cheap.I was thinking about buy some more reader copies of TTA and TOS as they are marked way down.