• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Golden Age Comics Figurine Collection

6 posts in this topic

4160931_orig.jpg

Just posting to let everyone know that we at Goldenagefigurines.com have partnered with Punchtab to conduct our first giveaway contest; enter for your chance to win a Stardust the Super Wizard Figurine (Grey Boots Edition)!

Stardust Figurine Giveaway

You should see a PunchTab Contest Entry form at the link above. To enter, you can use either your Facebook account or e-mail address. Once you have entered, you can gain additional entries by completing the extra tasks, which you’ll be able to see using the left/right arrows. The contest is entirely free and no payment is required. Good luck!

The link to the official rules is found on the Punchtab form; the key rules to be aware of are the following:

-The winner will be randomly selected from entries.

-You must be over 18 to enter.

-Winner will be notified within 24 hours of contest’s end. The winner will then have 5 business days to respond. If no response is received, a new winner will be chosen at random from the entries.

-Shipping costs worldwide will be covered by Goldenagefigurines.com, which will not be held responsible for lost or damaged shipments.

-By accepting the prize, the winner agrees to hold Goldenagefigurines.com, and respective owner, employees and assigns harmless against any and all claims and liability arising out of the use or redemption of the prize.

Thank you for taking the time to enter and good luck to all! The contest ends November 5, 2013 at 4PM PST.

Best Regards,

Jared

PLEASE BUY A ADD.......THIS IS NOT THE PLACE TO SELL YOUR STUFF

:facepalm:

[font:Times New Roman]Mitch, as far as I can tell, Jared isn't selling anything through his contest. Looks to me like he's simply trying to raise awareness of his GA figurine sculpting projects by offering free prize(s).

Maybe it's just me, but Kickstarter and labor-of-love art projects designed to appeal to comic fans should be supported by the community whenever possible.

Some of the GA figurines Jared is working on look pretty darn kewl. You might want to give his webpage the once over before judging his contest or motives. Just sayin'.

My 2c [/font]

PLEASE BUY A ADD.......THIS IS NOT THE PLACE TO SELL YOUR STUFF

:facepalm:

[font:Times New Roman]Mitch, as far as I can tell, Jared isn't selling anything through his contest. Looks to me like he's simply trying to raise awareness of his GA figurine sculpting projects by offering free prize(s).

Maybe it's just me, but Kickstarter and labor-of-love art projects designed to appeal to comic fans should be supported by the community whenever possible.

Some of the GA figurines Jared is working on look pretty darn kewl. You might want to give his webpage the once over before judging his contest or motives. Just sayin'.

My 2c [/font]

Mitch can't make money on it Cat, so he isn't interested. Maybe he can track views on Jared's page and get excited that way?