• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Walking dead 115 black and white 1 per store variant $170 shipped open to offers

11 posts in this topic

Hey there

I have a walking dead black and white variant getting shipped to me right now and need to sell it (already) to purchase something else I would rather have. The book is being shipped to me right now and the seller who I have been working with for years has assured me that is will be bomb proofed in a top loader in a box that's in a box. He has also assured me that it has no ink rubbing, spine dings or any flaws that he can notice. I know that you guys don't know him and that means nothing to you but I trust him and will get scans up as soon as I can.

The price is going to be $170 shipped in the USA. If any other country please let me know and we can work out exact shipping for you. If you want, which is ok with me, You can post the :takeit: pending scans.

Also take a look at my kudos thread. You will see that I am a good seller here on the boards.

If you have any questions please let me know. Pm's and offers are always welcomed.