• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Iron Man 4 Villain Revealed!!!

51 posts in this topic

According to sources, the not only has Iron Man 4 been annouced, the new villain for the sure-to-be international blockbuster is none other than:

M.O.D.O.K.

Modok.PNG

MODOK (also written as M.O.D.O.K.; acronym for Mental/Mobile/Mechanized Organism Designed Only for Killing) is a fictional character, a supervillain that appears in comic books published by Marvel Comics. The character first appeared in Tales of Suspense #93 (September 1967) and was created by Stan Lee and Jack Kirby.

Debuting in the Silver Age of Comic Books, MODOK has appeared in over four decades of Marvel continuity, also starring in the limited series Super-Villain Team-Up: MODOK's Eleven #1–5 (September – December 2008) and a self-titled one-shot publication MODOK: Reign Delay #1 (November 2009).

The character has featured in other Marvel-endorsed products such as video games and animated television series and merchandise such as trading cards and toys. IGN's list of the Top 100 Comic Book Villains of All Time ranked MODOK as #100. Rumored to be the featured villain in the upcoming Iron Man 4 movie.

Captain_America_-_Marvel_Comics_-_Tales_of_Suspense_-_MODOK.jpg

:news: IMPORTANT: READ THE ORIGINAL SOURCE FOR THIS HOT OFF THE PRESS INFORMATION :news:

I was already trying to imagine the IM spin this was going to get: Super A.I. (Malevolent Organic Database Of Knowledge?) which would turn out to be taking commands from it's programmer - "I am MODOK!" the poor guy would proclaim in his dark basement. :(

FFS. another book on my hit list i wont be able to justify buying for another two years.

Had a WTB thread in july. At least I know I can pick em. Also premepted BA 12 and AV 55.

Might also just be an over hyped market and if you pick any 1st appearance it is going to rise.

ARE YOU SERIOUS? Iron man 4!!! MODOK?! ARE YOU SURE THIS IS NOT A PRANK?!

:roflmao:

lol If this thread continues, I have like 5 copies of this book that I may throw on the bay! haha, thanks for making 93/94 HOT again Ryan!

:roflmao: