• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Batman Adventures 12 GRADE IN

25 posts in this topic

I dont know what everyone sees that makes you say 9.4. Ive seen 9.8s in slabs that dont look this nice, why you havent? Sub it. 9.6 9.8

If the scans were larger I think guessing a grade above 9.6 would be more appropriate however given the size of the scans IMHO I can't see grading it above 9.6 (shrug)

I dont know what everyone sees that makes you say 9.4. Ive seen 9.8s in slabs that dont look this nice, why you havent? Sub it. 9.6 9.8

If the scans were larger I think guessing a grade above 9.6 would be more appropriate however given the size of the scans IMHO I can't see grading it above 9.6 (shrug)

Yup, this is why I said 9.4 / 9.6.... I am just sick of saying small scans =)

And just looking at scans I'd never give anything over a 9.6

Sorry about the scans it was all I was provided. If you blow them up there looks like there might be a tick on the back cover but can't be sure. It is at cgc now so time will tell.
I got one sitting at graded. That just Killz me.

Prescreen? at least then you know it made a minimum cutoff.

Sorry about the scans it was all I was provided. If you blow them up there looks like there might be a tick on the back cover but can't be sure. It is at cgc now so time will tell.

No worries about the scans.. just saying it makes it tougher to commit to a higher grade if you can't see everything or if a description is not provided. Well here's hoping you'll get that 9.8 (thumbs u

Please keep us posted once you get the grade back! :)