• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OK You Asked For It! Batman Adventures #12

10 posts in this topic

Didn't even know I had this book. I sold my car back in the early 90's and the buyer paid some of it with comic books. This was one of them! The book lies flat. The spine and staples are tight. The interior pages are white and the book is complete. There are no hidden defects. Large High Res scan links are below each picture for your scrutiny. Your thoughts and comments are appreciated as usual.

Batman Adventures #12 Front Cover

Iz9jf8i.jpg[/img]

HIGH RES LINK BA #12 Front Cover

timern.imigur/all/

Batman Adventures #12 Back Cover

IEPoI5v.jpg[/img]

HIGH RES LINK BA #12 Back Cover

timern.imigur/all/

Sweet, a NM, I dare say a NM+ as it appears there’s just a consistent spine tick, but the rest is pretty flawless. :)

Thanks! I was shocked when I pulled it out of the box. I haven't been through my books in almost twenty years. I had four sweet dogs that were most of my life and spare time until recently when my last little guy passed away. Now I'n scouring my collection and trying to keep my spare time occupied! This seemed the right thing to do! :)