• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bruce Timm & Zack Snyder's birthday card to Superman...

24 posts in this topic

I'm not a superman fan but that was awesome just wish marvel would do things that cool with there characters. The last time marvel had something cool like this was EMH. Yes, I'll admit I watch the animated movie and DCs are a million times better. Most of the movies are to but i just like the marvel characters better all around.

this short just shows when how powerful (emotionally) Superman can be.

I love the DC animated movies and I'm a Marvel guy.

Dc animation owns marvels animation though. Besides EMH,hulk vs wolverine,Thor and world war hulk they haven't put out anything good. The movies are okay but the DC ones are better but I like the marvel characters better. I hope Thor picks it up for me. My favorite CBM of the year so far is wolverine then sups though.

that is very cool, but they could have left out the electro Red/Blue Supes. (shudder)

No kidding. It felt like everything after the Eclectro Red/Blue homage sort of fizzled, including the nu52 Supes. The out-of-ideas phase.

That one scene took a sec to register what it was... Clark viewing a Lichtenstein or Warhol pop-art hanging. Coulda' left that out too.

It would've been cool if he'd included a zoned-out Superman with a Black Mercy on his chest. That story, and era, was iconic imho. :cloud9: